- #1 Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink.
- #2 Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath and Dan Heath.
- #3 The Power of Habit (Why We Do What We Do) by Charles Duhigg.
- #4 The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield.
Is mindset good book?
Mindset is a damn good book, and you should read it. The major crux of the book is that there are two kind of people in this world: those that have a ‘fixed’ mindset, and those that have a ‘growth’ mindset.
How do you develop a growth mindset?
- See your challenges as opportunities.
- Reflect each day on what you’ve failed at (and learned from)
- Stop seeking approval from others.
- Identify opportunities to celebrate the success of others.
- Focus on rewarding actions, not traits.
- Start using the word “yet” more often.
What are some examples of mindsets?
|Fixed Mindset||Growth Mindset|
|That’s just who I am. I can’t change it.||I’m a constantly evolving work in progress.|
|If you have to work hard, you don’t have the ability.||The more you challenge yourself, the smarter you become.|
|If I don’t try, then I won’t fail.||I only fail when I stop trying.|
Why do mindsets matter?
Mindsets matter because they shape the way we view the world and can constrict or expand the way in which we engage in life. Our mindsets grow out of the experiences we have. Irrespective of whether the experience is positive or negative, a filter is formed that limits what our mind absorbs of subsequent situations.
What is growth vs fixed mindset?
Someone with a growth mindset views intelligence, abilities, and talents as learnable and capable of improvement through effort. On the other hand, someone with a fixed mindset views those same traits as inherently stable and unchangeable over time.
How do I get the right mindset to read?
- Don’t waste your time reading poorly.
- Motivate yourself by knowing your purpose, your “why.”
- While reading, maintain your concentration on the text, even if you need to read in short spurts at first.
- Always, always stay actively engaged with the text.
How do you have a successful mindset?
- Ditch the Fixed Mindset and Go For Growth.
- Adopt An Abundance Mentality, Not Scarcity Mentality.
- Stop Fearing Failure.
- Create a Long-Term Vision Instead of Only Short-Term Goals.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Break the Rules.
- Listen to Your Gut.
My Strong Mind ~ A book for kids about mental strength, SEL …
Mindset: How You Can Fulfil Your Potential by Carol Dweck …
My Strong Mind Read Aloud| Social Emotional Videos for Kids