Holy Cow by David Duchovny is #16 on the NYT Best Sellers List for Hardcover Fiction.
- Where the Crawdads Sing. by Delia Owens.
- American Dirt. by Jeanine Cummins.
- The Vanishing Half. by Brit Bennett.
- If It Bleeds. by Stephen King.
- Camino Winds. by John Grisham.
- The Return. by Nicholas Sparks.
- 28 Summers. by Elin Hilderbrand.
- The Evening and the Morning. by Ken Follett.
Meet Chloe Gong, One of the Year’s Youngest Best-Selling Authors – The New York Times.
What book has been on the NYT best seller list the longest?
Aside from “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” (667 weeks on the series list) and its neighbor, “Harry Potter” (666 weeks), these are among the longest-running tenants across all charts.
How many New York Times best sellers are there?
According to data provided by the New York Times, of the 137 books that have hit No. 1 on the New York Times hardcover nonfiction list since 2008, 16 have come from Regnery, or about 11 percent of the list.
Is Lalas book a New York Times best seller?
“I’m not mad about not becoming a @nytimes Bestseller at all,” she teased in the caption of the snapshot, before adding¸ “However, I am officially A NATIONAL BEST SELLING AUTHOR!
How long has Percy Jackson been on the best seller list?
look no further for the next Harry Potter, meet Percy Jackson as legions of fans already have.” As of December 11, 2019, it has been on the New York Times Children’s Series Best Seller List for 665 weeks.
- 22 Seconds by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
- The Summer Place by Jennifer Weiner.
- Dream Town by David Baldacci.
- Run, Rose, Run by Dolly Parton and James Patterson.
- Book of Night by Holly Black.
- The Lioness by Chris Bohjalian.
- The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley.
Does New York Times bestseller mean anything?
Every author dreams of slapping “New York Times Best Seller” on their book jacket. For publishers, it means big exposure. For authors, it validates their popularity. For readers, it means that they’re in the know.
Kathy Reichs | A CONSPIRACY OF BONES
Seth’s Book Is a New York Times Bestseller
Seth’s Book Enters Its Second Week on the New York Times …