In the past 50 years, the Bible has sold over 3.9 billion copies. It is the most recognizable and famous book that has ever been published.
What is the most popular book today?
- It Starts with Us: A Novel.
- It Ends with Us.
- Chain of Gold (Barnes & Noble Deluxe Exclusive) (Last Hours Series #1)
- We’ll Always Have Summer (Summer I Turned Pretty Series #3)
- The Lyrics: 1956 to the Present.
- The House across the Lake (B&N Exclusive Edition)
- Book Lovers.
What was the 1st book ever written?
The first ever books – The first book ever written that we know of is The Epic of Gilgamesh: a mythical retelling of an important political figure from history. In the 14th century, the Jikji was printed in Korea in movable (metal) type: a collection of Buddhist Zen teachings.
What is the most read book in history?
The Holy Bible is the most read book in the world. In the past 50 years, the Bible has sold over 3.9 billion copies. It is the most recognizable and famous book that has ever been published. The Bible is a collective book with many different preachings based on God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
What is the most read book in the world 2021?
The most read book in the World is Bible. This holy book so far has outsold any other in the world. During the last 50 years, a whopping 3.9 billion copies has been sold. The second most read book in the world is the Holy Quran.
Who read the most books?
- India, 10:42. With its citizens reading 10 hours and 42 minutes per week on average, India tops our list.
- Thailand, 9:24. Thailand is second on our list, with a time of 9 hours and 24 minutes on average per week.
- China, 8:00. China ranks third with eight hours on average.
Why is Harry Potter so popular?
Harry Potter has managed to become as popular as it has because of the characters, setting, the easy-to-read nature of the books, as well as the spectacularly made movies. The large variety of merchandise and real-life attractions also play a role in the never-ending popularity of the series.
What is the name of 10 famous book?
David Copperfield by Charles Dickens. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert. Moby-Dick by Herman Melville. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
What is the most famous story in the world?
- The Odyssey (Homer, 8th Century BC)
- Uncle Tom’s Cabin (Harriet Beecher Stowe, 1852)
- Frankenstein (Mary Shelley, 1818)
- Nineteen Eighty-Four (George Orwell, 1949)
- Things Fall Apart (Chinua Achebe, 1958)
- One Thousand and One Nights (various authors, 8th-18th Centuries)
How many Bibles are sold?
More than 500 million have been sold worldwide. But that pales in comparison to the Bible, which has sold 5 billion copies have been printed, according to the “Guinness Book of World Records.”
Who wrote Harry Potter?
J. K. Rowling
Top 10 Most Popular Books of All Time
The Most Famous Book in the World
are the 10 most popular books of 2021 worth your time?