Where do people get their book recommendations from?
Even e-book borrowers take their cues from commercial sources. Some 71% of e-book borrowers say they get book recommendations from online bookstores and websites; 39% say they get recommendations from the staff at bookstores they visit; and 42% say they get recommendations from librarians.
Is LibraryThing safe?
LibraryThing has a consumer rating of 2.83 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LibraryThing ranks 140th among Social Network sites.
Where can I find book analysis?
- Goodreads. Review styles: star rating, community reviews.
- LibraryThing. Review styles: star rating, recommendation, community reviews.
- Reedsy Discovery.
- The Millions.
- SFBook Reviews.
- Book Riot.
How do I research a book review?
- Search for the title of the book, enclosed in quotation marks (“World’s Best Book”)
- If the title is not very distinctive, add the author’s last name.
- Look for limit to “book review” or add search term “review”
What is the best website for book summaries?
- GetAbstract. GetAbstract is one of the big players in this industry, for good reason: it has the widest catalog, with over 20,000 summaries.
Top 10 Best Websites Every Reader Should Know!
Build A Book Recommendation System With Machine …
does LIKEWISE actually work? book recommendation service …