- A Tale of Thousand Stars (2021) Bad Buddy (2021) Light On Me (2021) Not Me (2021)
- Cherry Magic (2020) I Told Sunset About You (2020) Journey to the Shore (2020) Life~Love on the Line (2020)
- Given (2019) Grey Rainbow (2016) He’s Coming to Me (2019) Mood Indigo (2019)
What are good BL stories?
- Kizuna by Kazuma Kodaka. Kazuma Kodaka is one of the pioneers of the modern BL genre, and Kizuna is perhaps her most well-known work.
- 10 Dance by Inouesatoh.
- Monster and Beast by Renji.
- No Touching at All by Kou Yoneda.
What is the most famous BL Webtoon?
- A Man of Virtue by Ggang-e and Wook (ongoing)
- BJ Alex by Mingwa (completed)
- Legs That Won’t Walk by Black Apricot (ongoing)
- Killing Stalking by Koogi (completed)
- Love or Hate by Bakdam and Youngha (ongoing)
- Painter of the Night by Byeonduck (ongoing)
Is Yuri on ice a BL story?
Yuri on Ice isn’t just a sports anime, and is definitely NOT BL.
Is number 24 anime a BL?
By seeing some clips, it looks like it’s a BL anime, since on MAL they only list is as sport and school. I don’t think its meant to be bl, but you can definitely interpret it that way. i personally believe that sei is in love with natsu but that’s just from my observation and could be totally wrong.
What is the best BL novel?
- The Founder of Diabolism (魔道祖师) The Founder of Diabolism.
- The Legendary Master’s Wife (傳說之主的夫人) The Legendary Master’s Wife.
- Quickly Wear The Face of A Devil (快穿之打脸狂魔)
- Waiting For You Online (就等你上线了)
- Rebirth of A Supermodel (重生超模)
- Thrive in Catastrophe (绝处逢生)
What does BL stand for in anime?
Boys Love: Often abbreviated as BL, this term refers to manga featuring romantic and/or sexual relationships between men. Its primary audience is women, and most BL mangaka are also women.
What are BL stories?
Boys’ Love or BL is a literary genre or media depicting the romance between male characters. Commonly referred to as “yaoi” (やおい) by overseas fans, from books to fan fiction, manga, anime, and video games. BL stories tend to be written mostly by women.
What is a BL serie?
BL series have become really popular in recent years. It used to be that you could barely find a non-stereotypical gay character on a TV show, let alone a male couple. Sometimes, they’d jump through hoops to imply the characters had feelings for each other, without actually showing them get together.
What is a Danmei novel?
Inspired by Japanese yaoi, translated as “boys’ love” (BL), danmei is a genre of fiction produced in China that centers around male-male romantic and sexual relationships. It started as a niche genre in the 1990s.
What are the best BL stories on Wattpad?
- Broken Hope (boyxboy) 15.6M 621K 60.
- Taming Arrogance (MalexMale) 《COMPLETE》 1.1M 66.8K 35.
- Don’t Tell My Brother. 6.3M 293K 65.
- Terrestrial Alien 190K 10.9K 80.
- Being Wrong | ✓ 704K 36K 29.
- The Devil Himself (ManXBoy) COMPLETED. 965K 36.1K 47.
- The song of the Black Phoenix – Book 3 (MxM 18+)
What are bl fanfictions?
The yaoi fandom consists of the readers of yaoi (also called Boys’ Love or abbreviated to BL), a genre of male x male romance narratives aimed at those who participate in communal activities organized around yaoi, such as attending conventions, maintaining or posting to fansites, creating fan fiction or fan art, etc.
Why is BL problematic?
The two opposing sides here can be summed up as ‘BL is a problematic genre because of its harmful and inaccurate portrayal of gay men‘ versus ‘BL and its fans receive unfair criticism because the genre is aimed at women, and anything aimed at women is always unfairly criticised’.
How popular is BL in Japan?
The BL following in Japan is fierce but small. Less than one percent of the population identifies themselves as BL fans and the market earns only about one-twentieth of the overall domestic manga industry, according to 2015 data from the Yano Research Institute.
Why is BL popular in Asia?
“Reasons why these BL works attract netizens is because their stories about true and pure love can touch audiences, and more importantly, pique the audience’s curiosity,” Shi Wenxue, a cultural critic and teacher at the Beijing Film Academy, told the Global Times. Many of the genre’s fans are women.
Why is Thailand famous for BL?
“They might have thought BL was merely a niche market.” In Thailand, BL is popular mainly among young women, as the country is more accepting of the LGBTQ community than most other Asian countries. The elaborate Thai BL dramas demonstrate that quality entertainment works.
What is the most popular BL drama?
- A Tale of Thousand Stars (2021) Series. Drama.
- Bad Buddy (2021) Series. Romantic comedy.
- Cherry Magic (2020) Series. Romantic comedy.
- Given (2019) Anime. Drama.
- Grey Rainbow (2016) Series. Drama.
- He’s Coming to Me (2019) Series.
- I Told Sunset About You (2020) Series.
- Mood Indigo (2019) Series.
Is BL popular in India?
While everyone has their own reasons to started watching these series, BL dramas have definitely taken Indians by storm and the popularity of the genre keeps growing day by day.
When did BL become popular?
Towards the late 90s and early 2000s, the BL phenomena had not only made a name for itself in Japan; it was also catching the interest of audiences abroad.
Where can I watch BL K drama?
- YouTube – Features BL Series of All Kinds.
- Viki – Serves High-quality BL series from China, Korea, etc.
- Dailymotion – Explore a Wider Category of BL Dramas.
- GagaOOLala – Home to LGBTQ+ Movies and Series.
[BL] Best X Dew | FMV | First Love || The Best story • #YINWAR
12 Most Popular BL Series of 2021
[Top 10] Most Viewed BL Series in YouTube 2020