- The Last Kids on Earth and the Skeleton Road. by Max Brallier, illustrated by Douglas Holgate.
- Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet.
- Tornado Brain.
- Stand Up, Yumi Chung!
- Echo Mountain.
- When Stars Are Scattered.
- The Mystery of the Moon Tower.
What age is tween books?
As kids grow older, they need books that resonate with their complex lives — as well as educate and entertain them.
What age is a Level 1 reader?
Level 1 readers are usually around five or six years old, the age most children begin kindergarten. Unfortunately, there isn’t one set of industry standards across publishers that categorizes level 1 reading books.
What age level is Level 2?
Read With Help: Age 5-7 (Level 2) – Engaging stories, longer sentences, and less repetitive vocabulary increased wordplay for developing readers who still need some help.
What are the age groups for books?
- Early Readers (5-8 Years Old) Children in this age range are just starting to read on their own.
- Chapter Books (6-10 Years Old)
- Middle Grade Fiction (8-14 Years Old)
- Young Adult/YA (12+ Years Old)
- You do not want to miss this step.
What age I can read Level 4?
Level 4 is for late second grade through mid-third grade.
What is a good book series for tween girls?
- Harry Potter. By J K Rowling – Reading Age 8 years and up.
- The Boxcar Children. By Gertrude Chandler Warner – Reading Age 7 to 10 years.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
- Keeper of the Lost Cities.
- The Last Kids on Earth.
- Trapped in a Video Game.
- The Tail of Emily Windsnap.
- The Enchanted Forest Chronicles.
How do you review children’s books?
- Start with a couple of sentences describing what the book is about.
- Discuss what you particularly liked about the book.
- Mention anything you disliked about the book.
- Round up your review.
- You can give the book a rating, for example a mark out of five or ten, if you like!
What books are appropriate for 11 year olds?
- Charlie Hernández and the League of Shadows. Mystical and Diverse.
- Nowhere Boy. Heartwarming and Serious.
- Front Desk. Unique.
- The Ruins of Gorlan. A Fantastic Story.
- The War that Saved My Life. Lovely.
- Goosebumps. Spooky Fun.
- The Vanderbeekers of 141st Street.
Is holes good for 11 year olds?
Bottom line: We don’t recommend this book for any boy or girl still undergoing major cognitive, emotional, hormonal development. Exposure and education have a time and place, and 10 years old is too young in our opinion. 2 people found this helpful.
Vicki Courtney Teen & Tween books – YouTube
Tween & Teen Boys: Books from Usborne Books & More
book recommendations for tweens and teens! | 2020 – YouTube