- The Hotel Nantucket by Elin Hilderbrand.
- Sparring Partners by John Grisham.
- The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager.
- Escape by James Patterson; David Ellis.
- Lapvona by Ottessa Moshfegh.
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave.
- Meant to Be by Emily Giffin.
What is the current best-selling book?
- #1. Where the Crawdads Sing. Delia Owens.
- #2. It Ends with Us: A Novel (1) Colleen Hoover.
- #3. Verity.
- #4. It’s Not Summer Without You.
- #5. The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer I Turned Pretty, The)
- #6. We’ll Always Have Summer (The Summer I Turned Pretty)
- #7. Reminders of Him: A Novel.
- #8. Ugly Love: A Novel.
How often is the New York Times best sellers list for books updated?
It has been published weekly in The New York Times Book Review since October 12, 1931. In the 21st century, it has evolved into multiple lists, grouped by genre and format, including fiction and non-fiction, hardcover, paperback and electronic.
What are the top five fiction best sellers on the NY Times list?
- 166 weeks on the list. WHERE THE CRAWDADS SING. by Delia Owens.
- 54 weeks on the list. IT ENDS WITH US. by Colleen Hoover.
- 29 weeks on the list. VERITY. by Colleen Hoover.
- 2 weeks on the list. THE HOTEL NANTUCKET. by Elin Hilderbrand.
- 24 weeks on the list. UGLY LOVE. by Colleen Hoover.
Let’s talk about so-called “BESTSELLERS”
Books About Race Top New York Times’ Non-Fiction Best …
Why Is Every Book A New York Times Best Seller?