- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin.
- The Baby Book by William, Martha, Robert and James Sears.
- The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp.
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by La Leche League International.
What books should I read before getting pregnant?
- It Starts with the Egg. The quality of a woman’s eggs is one of the most important factors in how long it takes her to get pregnant.
- The Fertility Diet. You are what you eat!
- The Trying Game.
- Making Babies.
- Overcoming Infertility.
How do I prepare my body for pregnancy book?
- Don’t just blindly follow the instructions!
- It Starts With The Egg.
- The Impatient Women’s Guide For Trying To Get Pregnant.
- Mayo Clinic Guide To A Healthy Pregnancy.
- What To Expect: Before You’re Expecting.
- Eating For Pregnancy.
- Mastering Your Fertility.
When can I start reading to my baby in the womb?
At 27 to 29 weeks (6 to 7 months), they can hear some sounds outside your body too, like your voice. By the time they are full term, they will be able to hear at about the same level as an adult. In other words, this is a great time to start reading and singing to them.
What is a good book for first time mothers?
‘What to Expect the First Year’ by Heidi Murkoff – From our founder Heidi Murkoff, the mom who penned one of the very first how-to pregnancy guides, comes America’s classic motherhood manual.
Do I need to read pregnancy books?
Changes to your body and surprising symptoms can come out of nowhere, and for first-time parents-to-be, it’s an entirely new experience. Getting prepared for the nine months ahead is key to mental and physical health, so reading a pregnancy book (or two!) can help you learn more about your body and the changes ahead.
Should I read what to expect when expecting?
Like Web MD, “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” is there for you to REFERENCE, not read. It is there for you to refer to WHEN YOU NEED IT, not to tell you one long story. I have some experience in this field. I was an editor for a publishing company that specializes in reference books for over 10 years.
Your Baby Can Read & Learn-Phonics For Toddlers/Babies-How I Made My babies Smarter-My Baby Can Read
📚 Kids Book Read Aloud: HOW I MET MY MONSTER by Amanda Noll and Howard McWilliam
Top Tips For Reading to Children