- Barack Obama, A Promised Land (2,574,531 copies sold)
- Stephenie Meyer, Midnight Sun (1,311,147 copies sold)
- Dav Pilkey, Dog Man (1,240,277 copies sold)
- Mary L.
- Suzanne Collins, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (1,235,099 copies sold)
Which fiction book has sold the most copies?
- #1 – Don Quixote (500 million copies sold)
- #2 – A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold)
- #3 – The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold)
- #4 – The Little Prince (142 million copies sold)
- #5 – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold)
What is the best-selling book in North America?
- #1. Where the Crawdads Sing. Delia Owens.
- #2. The Brighter the Light. Mary Ellen Taylor.
- #3. It Ends with Us: A Novel (1)
- #4. The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger.
- #5. Ugly Love: A Novel.
- #6. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A Novel.
- #7. It Ends with Us: A Novel.
- #8. Pirate Latitudes: A Novel.
What genre of books sell the most?
Romance: Romance novels are perhaps the most popular genre in terms of book sales. Romance novels are sold in grocery store checkout lines, in monthly shipments from publishers to readers, and online, as well as via self-publishing services. Readers tend to be loyal to their favorite authors within the romance genre.
The Book Report: Fall 2021 titles
How To Write and Publish a Best Selling Book on AMAZON
Wahida Clark – From Writing In Prison To 4x New York Times …