- A Dangerous Fortune.
- A Place Called Freedom.
- Hornet Flight.
- The Man from St.
- On Wings of Eagles.
- Lie Down with Lions.
- Night Over Water.
What is Ken Follett’s best book?
What order are Ken Follett books?
- The Big Black (1974)
- The Big Needle (1975)
- The Big Hit (1975)
- Shakeout (1975)
- Amok: King of Legend (1976)
- The Modigliani Scandal (1976)
- The Mystery Hideout (1976)
- The Power Twins (1976)
What books are similar to Ken Follett?
- Outlander. by Diana Gabaldon.
- The Clan Of The Cave Bear: Earth’s Children, Book One. by Jean M.
- Pompeii. by Robert Harris.
- Dissolution: A Shardlake Novel. by C. J. Sansom.
- The Last Kingdom (The Last Kingdom Series, Book 1)
- The Name Of The Rose.
- The Historian.
- The Art Forger.
Is Ken Follett writing a new book?
Following the announcement that a new Ken Follett novel is being rush-released by publishers worldwide in November 2021, Ken Follett tells us more about what we can expect from Never.
What channel is Pillars of the Earth in 2020?
THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH (Friday, 10/9c, Starz) The epic miniseries wraps as Jack returns to Kingsbridge to finish work on the cathedral, but not without more threats and attacks from the villainous likes of Regan, William and the ever-scheming Waleran.
Novelist Ken Follett with Lee Child
THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH / Ken Follett / Book Review …
Reading the 10 Best Historical Fiction Books of 2020