- #1: A modern horror classic.
- #2: An iconic creepy clown horror story.
- #3: A post-apocalyptic fantasy thriller.
- #4: An intense psychological thriller about an obsessive fan.
- #5: A historical fiction, time travel thriller about JFK.
What is a good Stephen King book to read?
- The Best Stephen King Books For Beginners. 1 of 10. Carrie.
- 2 of 10. The Shining.
- 3 of 10. It.
- 4 of 10. Pet Sematary.
- 5 of 10. Misery.
- 6 of 10. Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger.
- 7 of 10. Different Seasons.
- 8 of 10. The Stand.
What is Stephen King’s biggest book?
The Complete and Uncut Edition of The Stand is Stephen King’s longest stand-alone work at 1,152 pages, surpassing his 1,138-page novel It. The book has sold 4.5 million copies. The Stand was highly appreciated by reviewers and is considered one of King’s best novels.
What reading level is It by Stephen King?
|Interest Level||Reading Level||Word Count|
|Grades 9 – 12||Grade 6||437781|
Is under the dome a scary book?
As for the scary bits: well, Under The Dome isn’t horror, but holy heck, some parts are horrifying. Not just psychologically, either – I’m talking visceral, physical violence. It’s not quite supernatural or science-fictional, either.
How do I read Stephen King’s It?
How To Start Reading Stephen King – YouTube
Is Stephen King The Greatest
Top 10 Best Stephen King Stories (Book vs Movie)
THE TOP TEN BEST STEPHEN KING BOOKS EVER OF ALL TIME