According to Goodreads, Danielle Steel’s most popular book is Safe Harbour. A few additional reader favorites include Sisters, The Gift, and Kaleidoscope.
What is considered to be Danielle Steel’s best book?
- His Bright Light (1998) Buy on Amazon.
- Safe Harbour (2003) Buy on Amazon.
- Echoes (2004) Buy on Amazon.
- Prodigal Son (2015) Buy on Amazon.
- Blue (2016) Buy on Amazon.
- Accidental Heroes (2018) Buy on Amazon.
- Spy (2019) Buy on Amazon.
- All That Glitters (2020) Buy on Amazon.
What genre does Danielle Steel write?
Most of Danielle Steel’s novels are standalone books. That being said, she primarily writes in the romance genre. Additionally, Steel has written several picture book series, including Max & Martha, Freddie, and Pretty Minnie.
How can I write like Danielle Steel?
- Passion. Writing is a passion and this is true for all the bestselling authors over time.
- A don’t care attitude. Steel never thought what others would say about her writing.
- Consistent formula.
- Write for the masses.
How do you read Danielle Steel?
- Safe Harbour (2003) Image source: Pinterest.
- Kaleidoscope (1987) Image source: Pinterest.
- Sisters (1986) Image source: Pinterest.
- Summer’s End (1979) Image source: Pinterest.
- Zoya (1988) Image source: Pinterest.
- Malice (1996)
- The Promise (1978)
- Accidental Heroes (2018)
How many best sellers does Danielle Steel have?
Danielle Fernandes Dominique Schuelein-Steel (born August 14, 1947) is an American writer, best known for her romance novels. She is the bestselling author alive and the fourth-bestselling fiction author of all time, with over 800 million copies sold. As of 2021, she has written 190 books, including over 141 novels.
What genre is James Patterson?
James Patterson is a bestselling American author known for his mystery novels, thrillers, and crime fiction.
How many of Danielle Steel books are movies?
More than 20 of Steel’s novels, including Crossings (1982), Once in a Lifetime (1983), No Greater Love (1991) and Safe Harbour (2003), have been adapted into television movies.
What is Danielle Steel’s most famous book?
When did invisible by Danielle Steel come out?
January 4, 2022
UNDERCOVER by Danielle Steel
DANIELLE STEEL | FINDING ASHLEY | BOOK REVIEW
DANIELLE STEEL | THE AFFAIR | BOOK REVIEW