- The Help.
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy: The Illustrated Edition.
- The Hunt for Red October. by Tom Clancy.
- The Intuitionist. by Colson Whitehead.
- Invisible Man. by Ralph Ellison.
- Jane Eyre. by Charlotte Bronte.
- Little Women. by Louisa May Alcott.
- Looking for Alaska. by John Green.
What kind of books should be read by us?
- 1984 by George Orwell.
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling.
- Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut.
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S.
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
What book should I read first?
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho – The Alchemist is a simple read with hidden meanings. The reason it finds itself on this list is because even with its simple narration, it is a novel you’ll be able to truly understand once you’re of a certain age.
What is America’s most loved novel?
ARLINGTON, VA; OCTOBER 24, 2018 – PBS revealed that To Kill a Mockingbird was voted by viewers as America’s best-loved novel during THE GREAT AMERICAN READ“Grand Finale” on Tuesday, October 23.
What’s the most liked book?
- #1 – Don Quixote (500 million copies sold)
- #2 – A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold)
- #3 – The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold)
- #4 – The Little Prince (142 million copies sold)
- #5 – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold)
What novel won The Great American Read?
To Kill a Mockingbird was voted by viewers as America’s #1 best-loved novel in The Great American Read.
What is the most popular book in the library?
Top books checked out from public libraries in the US: – The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah was the most common book checked-out at the top of libraries’ ebook circulation lists. It held the top spot at five libraries.
Who is the best American writer?
- Edgar Allan Poe 1809 –1849.
- Herman Melville 1819 – 1891.
- Walt Whitman 1819-1892.
- Mark Twain 1835 – 1910.
- T.S. Eliot 1888 – 1965.
- William Faulkner 1897 –1962.
- Tennessee Williams 1911-1983.
- Kurt Vonnegut 1922 – 2007.
The Best Books I Read in 2020
Read These Books | Best Books to Read for Mindset | Real Estate
The Scrambled States of America by Laurie Keller | Read Aloud Children’s Book