- The Procrastination Equation: How to Stop Putting Things Off and Start Getting Stuff Done.
- Still Procrastinating: The No Regrets Guide to Getting It Done.
- The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play.
How do I stop being lazy and procrastinating in a book?
- The Now Habit by Neil Fiore.
- The Procrastination Equation by Piers Steel.
- Solving the Procrastination Puzzle by Timothy Pychyl.
- Self-Compassion by Kristin Neff.
- The Willpower Instinct by Kelly McGonigal.
- Stop Procrastinating by Nils Salzgeber.
How do you stop procrastinating a simple guide to mastering?
- Resolve Any Potential Emergency.
- Do a 5- to 10-Minute Daily Review.
- Focus On Your MITs.
- Eat the Frog.
- Use the Eisenhower Matrix to Make Quick Decisions.
- Complete Quick Tasks Immediately.
- Create a Mini Habit for Challenging Tasks.
- Build Elephant Habits for Ongoing Projects.
Is procrastination a challenge?
Procrastination is a challenge we have all faced at one point or another. For as long as humans have been around, we have been struggling with delaying, avoiding, and procrastinating on issues that matter to us.
Where does laziness come from?
Laziness may manifest as procrastination or vacillation. Studies of motivation suggest that laziness may be caused by a decreased level of motivation, which in turn can be caused by over-stimulation or excessive impulses or distractions.
How do I completely get rid of procrastination?
- Get Organized. You are more likely to procrastinate if you don’t have a set plan or idea for completing your work.
- Eliminate Distractions.
- Set Goals.
- Set Deadlines.
- Take a Break.
- Reward Yourself.
- Hold Yourself Accountable.
Top 10 books to build Self-Discipline, avoid …
YOU NEED TO LEARN THIS! (Eye Opening Video)
I read 100 procrastination books to learn these 3 lessons…