- The Complete Enneagram by Beatrice Chestnut.
- Millenneagram by Hannah Paashe.
- The Nine Ways of Working by Michael Goldberg.
- Enneagram in Love and Work by Helen Palmer.
- Enneagram Transformations by Don Richard Riso.
- The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile.
Does the CIA use the Enneagram?
About the Enneagram – The Enneagram has ancient origins. Being used by CIA, FBI, General Motors, B of A, Marriott Hotels, Mitsubishi, Arthur Anderson, Stanford University, UC Berkeley, the Vatican, US Postal Service.
Which Enneagram is Glennon Doyle?
I’m a 4, but, you know, not like all those other 4s you read about
What is Glennon Doyle Enneagram?
Glennon Doyle on Twitter: “I just read that enneagrams 4 “feel exempt from ordinary ways of living.” I surrender. I’m a four even though I feel misunderstood about it.” / Twitter.
Who should a Type 2 marry?
- Two: Ones and Twos both have high ethical standards and like to help others, but Twos have a more nurturing side, which can help Ones be less rigid.
- Seven: Ones and Sevens are complementary because they share a line on the Enneagram wheel.
Why are people obsessed with Enneagrams?
It’s a tool that allows you to understand underlying motives that you’ve had since childhood. The main reasons I’m obsessed with the Enneagram are: It’s allowed me to recognize patterns (both healthy and healthy, conscious and unconscious) that are in my life, based on my thoughts and choices.
What Enneagram should a 4 marry?
Fours are most likely to report being paired with Nines, which is a well-known Enneagram match; Fours are likely to appreciate the gentle stability of the Nine.
Does every Enneagram have a wing?
Wings are the numbers that reside directly on the two sides of your Enneagram Type. So, if you are an Enneagram One, you will either have a Nine-wing or a Two-wing, and if you are an Enneagram Two, you will either have a One-wing or a Three-wing, and so on.
BOOKS for your ENNEAGRAM TYPE PART 2
books to read for your enneagram personality type
5 Books Every Type 3 NEEDS to Read!