- Anna Karenina. Greta Garbo in Anna Karenina.
- To Kill a Mockingbird. To Kill a Mockingbird.
- The Great Gatsby. F.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude. Gabriel García Márquez.
- A Passage to India. E.M. Forster.
- Invisible Man. Ralph Ellison.
- Don Quixote. Don Quixote.
- Beloved. Toni Morrison.
What is the most read fiction book in the world?
- #1 – Don Quixote (500 million copies sold)
- #2 – A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold)
- #3 – The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold)
- #4 – The Little Prince (142 million copies sold)
- #5 – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold)
What is the 1 best book ever written?
- 1 . In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust.
- 2 . Ulysses by James Joyce.
- 3 . Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes.
- 4 . One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- 5 . The Great Gatsby by F.
- 6 . Moby Dick by Herman Melville.
- 7 . War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.
- 8 .
What is the most sold book?
According to Guinness World Records as of 1995, the Bible is the best-selling book of all time with an estimated 5 billion copies sold and distributed.
What is the most read book now?
- “The Midnight Library” by Matt Haig.
- “The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue” by V.E.
- “The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo” by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.
- “The Great Gatsby” by F.
- “Where the Crawdads Sing” by Delia Owens.
Favorite Science Fiction Books Recommendations From Booktubers Around the World
Top 10 Fiction Books of 2018
8 great (fiction) books • What to read?