How do you read Neal Stephenson?
- Cryptonomicon (1999) (read description above)
- Snow Crash (1992)
- The Diamond Age: or A Young Lady’s Illustrated Primer (1995)
- Anathem (2008)
- Fall; or, Dodge in Hell (2019)
- The Big U (1984)
- Interface (1994)
Neal Stephenson is one of speculative fiction’s most groundbreaking and inventive writers. He dabbles across genres, and mixes high-concept ideas, from evolutionary biology, to linguistics, to quantum physics. Stephenson has delved into historical fiction, space-faring sagas, and time travel epics.
Does Neal Stephenson have children?
Stephenson married Ellen Marie Lackermann in 1985, and they have two children. They live in the Pacific Northwest.
Isaac Asimov – With over 500 total votes, Isaac Asimov (1920 – 1992) was the resounding top science fiction favorite of all of us Discover Sci-Fi readers. Asimov was one the world’s most celebrated and prolific science fiction writers, having written or edited more than 500 books over his four-decade career.
What books does Neal Stephenson recommend?
- Brazilian Adventure by Peter Fleming (Northwestern, $17).
- Infidel Kings and Unholy Warriors by Brian A.
- Suffrajitsu by Tony Wolf (Jet City, $8).
- The City & the City by China Miéville (Del Rey, $16).
- Hild by Nicola Griffith (Picador, $18).
- Robert Oppenheimer by Ray Monk (Anchor, $20).
Who are some famous sci fi writers?
- Jules Verne (1828-1905)
- H. G. Wells (1866-1946)
- Robert Heinlein (1907-1988)
- Arthur C. Clarke (1917-2008)
- Frank Herbert (1920-1986)
- Isaac Asimov (1920-1992)
- Ray Bradbury (1920-2012)
- William Gibson (1948 – )
How many pages is reamde?
|Publication date||September 20, 2011|
|Media type||Print (hardcover)|
Tier Ranking Neal Stephenson’s Novels / SPOILER-FREE …
Neal Stephenson: Sci-Fi, Space, Aliens, AI, VR & the Future of …
Neal Stephenson Discusses Why His Novels Haven’t Been …