The Holy Bible is the most read book in the world. In the past 50 years, the Bible has sold over 3.9 billion copies. It is the most recognizable and famous book that has ever been published. The Bible is a collective book with many different preachings based on God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
What are the 3 most popular books?
- #1 – Don Quixote (500 million copies sold)
- #2 – A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold)
- #3 – The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold)
- #4 – The Little Prince (142 million copies sold)
- #5 – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold)
What is the most read book?
The most read book in the world is the Bible. Writer James Chapman created a list of the most read books in the world based on the number of copies each book sold over the last 50 years. He found that the Bible far outsold any other book, with a whopping 3.9 billion copies sold over the last 50 years.
What is the 2nd most read book in the world?
The second most read book in the world is the Holy Quran. As per survey the Quran is not only most read book of the Islamic world, but it also the most recited book of all time. The Third most read book is Quotation from the works of Mao Tse –tung.
What’s the most sold book?
According to Guinness World Records as of 1995, the Bible is the best-selling book of all time with an estimated 5 billion copies sold and distributed.
Who read most books in the world?
- India, 10:42. With its citizens reading 10 hours and 42 minutes per week on average, India tops our list.
- Thailand, 9:24. Thailand is second on our list, with a time of 9 hours and 24 minutes on average per week.
- China, 8:00. China ranks third with eight hours on average.
What is the #1 best-selling book right now?
- #1. Where the Crawdads Sing. Delia Owens.
- #2. It Ends with Us: A Novel (1) Colleen Hoover.
- #3. It’s Not Summer Without You.
- #4. Verity.
- #5. The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer I Turned Pretty, The)
- #6. We’ll Always Have Summer (The Summer I Turned Pretty)
- #7. Reminders of Him: A Novel.
- #8. Ugly Love: A Novel.
What is the first book I should read?
The Diary of A Young Girl By Anne Frank – Read the book and find out. With the powerful reminder of the war, The Diary of A Young Girl is undoubtedly among the best books for beginning readers. The familiarity of the story (from our childhood textbooks) makes it even more interesting to read!
What is the most common favorite book?
With nearly 8 million ratings, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” is the most popular book of all time on Goodreads and has sold over 120 million copies.
What is the 3rd most read book in the world?
- The Holy Bible.
- The Holy Quran.
- The Harry Potter Series: J.K. Rowling.
- The Quotations From Chairman Mao Tse Tung.
- The Lord of the Rings.
- The Alchemist.
- The Diary of Anne Frank: Anne Frank.
- The Twilight SagA: Stephenie Meyer.
Is the Bible the most popular book?
At the top of the list, unsurprisingly, is the Bible. The Guinness Book of World Records estimates that more than 5 billion copies of the Bible have been printed. Other religious texts are also high on the list: the Quran with 800 million copies, the Book of Mormon with 120 million.
The Most Evil Books In The World
Top 3 Most Powerful Hulk Type | World Breaker Hulk power level #marvelvsdc #marvelfullscreenstatus
The World’s Most Beloved Novels | Gatsby in Connecticut: The Untold Story | Documentary Central