- The Magic of Thinking Big.
- How to Own Your Own Mind.
- See You at the Top 25th Anniversary.
- Drive. By: Daniel H.
- How Successful People Think. By: John C.
- Living with a SEAL. By: Jesse Itzler.
- Poke the Box. By: Seth Godin.
- The Obstacle Is the Way. By: Ryan Holiday.
How do you motivate yourself audiobook?
100 Ways to Motivate Yourself-Audiobooks For Success
What books are better on audio?
- ‘The Inheritance of Orquídea Divina’ by Zoraida Córdova.
- ‘The Searcher’ by Tana French.
- ‘Daisy Jones and the Six’ by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- ‘The Divines’ by Ellie Eaton.
- ‘The Dutch House’ by Anne Patchett.
- The Bobiverse Series by Dennis E.
- ‘Norse Mythology’ by Neil Gaiman.
What is a guilty pleasure book?
Dictionary.com states that “A guilty pleasure is an activity or piece of media that someone enjoys but would be embarrassed by if other people found out about it. These might be books, movies, TV shows, foods, etc.
How good is audio books?
Audiobooks can help improve your comprehension and vocabulary. Hearing new words — independent of or in combination with reading them — can significantly help with comprehension and vocabulary, especially for kids and second-language learners.
When should you listen to audiobooks?
Here are some more specific times when you can listen to audiobooks: When you’re on a walk or are doing an exercise routine. While doing chores at home. In gaps of time between two schedules.
Do What Matters Most… #selfhelp #motivational …
Personal Development & Growth (Self Help & Improvement)
THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING | AUDIOBOOKS FOR …