- A Promised Land’ by Barack Obama.
- The Return’ by Nicholas Sparks.
- Untamed’ by Glennon Doyle.
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes’ by Suzanne Collins.
- The Vanishing Half’ by Brit Bennett.
- One by One’ by Ruth Ware.
What are the top 10 books today?
- The Hotel Nantucket by Elin Hilderbrand.
- Sparring Partners by John Grisham.
- The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager.
- Escape by James Patterson; David Ellis.
- Lapvona by Ottessa Moshfegh.
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave.
- Meant to Be by Emily Giffin.
What should I read for free?
- Project Gutenberg.
- World Public Library.
- International Children’s Digital Library.
Is it worth it to read books?
Apparently, the practice of reading books creates cognitive engagement that improves lots of things, including vocabulary, thinking skills, and concentration. It also can affect empathy, social perception, and emotional intelligence, the sum of which helps people stay on the planet longer.
What to do after reading a book?
- Graphic Organizers.
- Quiz Questions.
- Summary Writing.
- Writing outlines is also a good way to organize and remember concepts.
- Creative Testing.
What is the best way to read a book?
- Schedule time to read. Reading is an easy thing to put off because there is often no exact due date.
- Set yourself up for success. Pick a location that is conducive to reading.
- Choose and use a specific reading strategy.
- Monitor your comprehension.
- Take notes as you read.
BEST BOOKS OF 2020 | Top 10 Books I Read in 2020
Book Haul | Goodreads’ Most Popular Books Published In 2020
What Have Been The Most Talked About Books on BookTube in 2020 So Far? | #BookBreak