- 2007. City of Bones. The Mortal Instruments, Book 1.
- 2008. City of Ashes. The Mortal Instruments, Book 2.
- 2009. City of Glass. The Mortal Instruments, Book 3.
- 2010. Clockwork Angel.
- 2011. City of Fallen Angels.
- 2011. Clockwork Prince.
- 2012. City of Lost Souls.
- 2013. Clockwork Princess.
How many Shadowhunter books are there all together?
The Shadowhunter Chronicles is a media franchise based on the writings of American young adult fiction writer Cassandra Clare, which currently encompasses a six novel series, three short-story collections, five graphic novels, one film, a television series, and other media.
What year is City of Heavenly Fire set in?
In December 2007, Emma Carstairs is dropped off by her parents at the Los Angeles Institute to train with the other Blackthorn children and their tutor, Katerina, as the Carstairs have been called to investigate demonic activity, while a meeting among the local Conclave takes place at the Institute.
Are Clary and Jace in any other books?
Will we see Jace, Clary, Izzy and the others again after The Mortal Instruments? Yes, you will, though not as main characters. Their specific story has ended, but they remain important members of the Shadowhunter world and play a role in The Dark Artifices and the Wicked Powers.
How do you read all the Shadowhunter Chronicles?
- City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1)
- City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2)
- City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3)
- Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1)
- City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4)
- Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2)
What book is after City of Heavenly Fire?
Book two, The Lost Book of the White, follows our favorite pair after City of Heavenly Fire.
Cassandra Clare on her Shadowhunter Chronicles
HOW TO READ CASSANDRA CLARE
HOW TO READ THE SHADOWHUNTER SERIES (ALL OF …