- It Starts with Us: A Novel.
- It Ends with Us.
- Chain of Gold (Barnes & Noble Deluxe Exclusive) (Last Hours Series #1)
- We’ll Always Have Summer (Summer I Turned Pretty Series #3)
- The Lyrics: 1956 to the Present.
- The House across the Lake (B&N Exclusive Edition)
- Book Lovers.
What is the most famous story of all time?
- Anna Karenina. Greta Garbo in Anna Karenina.
- To Kill a Mockingbird. To Kill a Mockingbird.
- The Great Gatsby. F.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude.
- A Passage to India.
- Invisible Man.
- Don Quixote.
Has Lord of the Rings sold more than Harry Potter?
Can it work as three movies?” They have a long way to go to beat the 8-film adaption of the 7-book Harry Potter series, which has earned $7.7 billion. The Lord of the Rings films have earned $2.91 billion in ticket sales so far, ranking the series ninth among franchises.
Who holds the Guinness world record for the fastest selling book of fiction in 24 hours?
LONDON — The seventh and final volume in the Harry Potter series has become the fastest-selling book in history, its publishers said Monday, with more than 11 million copies sold during the first 24 hours in three markets alone.
How many Harry Potter books have been sold?
More than 500 million copies of the Harry Potter books have sold worldwide; more than 180 million copies have sold in the U.S. alone.
What is the third most read book in the world?
- The Holy Bible.
- The Holy Quran.
- The Harry Potter Series: J.K. Rowling.
- The Quotations From Chairman Mao Tse Tung.
- The Lord of the Rings.
- The Alchemist.
- The Diary of Anne Frank: Anne Frank.
- The Twilight SagA: Stephenie Meyer.
What are the top 10 books to read in 2021?
- Detransition, Baby by Torrey Peters (January)
- Nora by Nuala O’Connor (January)
- Aftershocks by Nadia Owusu.
- Let Me Tell You What I Mean by Joan Didion (January)
- Milk Fed by Melissa Broder (February)
- My Year Abroad by Chang Rae Lee (February)
- Gay Bar by Jeremy Atherton Lin (February)
Is the Bible still the best-selling book?
While that might have set a one-day sales record for retailers, the book still has a long way to go to crack the all-time bestsellers list. At the top of the list, unsurprisingly, is the Bible. The Guinness Book of World Records estimates that more than 5 billion copies of the Bible have been printed.
What makes a book a New York Times bestseller?
If you want to be a bestselling author on the NY Times list, you must sell between 5,000-10,000 copies of your book in one week, but the sales cannot all come from one entity. Your book sales must be distributed.
Top 10 Best TV Shows to Watch Now!
10 NEW Amazon Products You NEED Under $20!
3 Best Ghostwriting Companies for Self-Publishers Right Now